Our center will protect your personal information in accordance with the following policies.
- Based on the foundational principle of respect for individuals, we will take utmost care of your personal information in our relevant activities, complying with all related laws.
- Your personal information will only be collected in a lawful and reasonable way.
- Your personal information will only be used in specific circumstances and its use will be limited to those circumstances.
- Aside from uses mentioned in advance or predetermined by the law, your personal information will not be share with any outside party without your prior consent.
- Appropriate measures will be taken so that your personal information is not leaked, destroyed, or used for defamation.
- You have a right to petition for the disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, and interruption of the use of your personal information, and we will process the request as quickly as possible.
- We will process and complaint you have about the use of your personal information in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Appropriate measures will be taken to protect your personal information and the counselors are all attentive to the protection of personal information.
- In order to fulfil these objectives, the center has created guidelines for the protection of personal information, which are known and followed scrupulously by our staff.